I Thessalonians 5:18

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I Thessalonians 5:18

Thursday, September 13, 2012

ROAAAR!

Our bible verse this week is Psalm 4:3, "But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto Him."  Today we talked about how Daniel trusted God even if it meant he would be thrown into the lion's den.  I wonder how many of us would actually take a stand for our faith when push comes to shove.  Do I call upon the Lord instead of trying to take matters into my own hands?  Do I trust him fully with my life?  I pray I do, but I know that sometimes I fall short.  Fortunately, my Heavenly Father is merciful and ready to take me by the hand and guide me through this crazy life!  I pray, that as I grow in my faith, I will be an example to my children that trusting in our Heavenly Father in all areas of our life provides us the courage when we stand face to face with the lions!


No comments:

Post a Comment