I Thessalonians 5:18

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I Thessalonians 5:18

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Autumn Shenanigans!

We are starting to wrap up our autumn activities and look ahead to the holiday season, basketball season, and the Christmas lighting season!  All of these will keep us very busy in the coming weeks, but, I wanted to share some pics of activities we enjoyed over the last few weeks.



We enjoyed another trip to Curtis Orchard with our friends, the Barnharts.  We couldn't pass up another round of apple donuts and cider...YUM!!!  We then went to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins.  



 
 Here we are at "Trunks of Treats" dressed as the S'mores!  We took 2nd place in the trunk decorating contest and used our gift card to purchase a new family movie!


 A sign that fall is coming to an end shortly...the squirrels have started to gorge themselves on our pumpkins!  They have been taking bites out each day and today they were finally caught in the act!  Stinkin' squirrels!



No comments:

Post a Comment