I Thessalonians 5:18

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I Thessalonians 5:18

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day


For the last month we have been learning about the election process with our friends, the Barnharts. Miss Emily took the time to research and teach the kiddos about our right and privilege to vote.  We put together these amazing lapbooks to show all that we have learned over the last month.  We took Devin and Hannah with us to vote this morning so they could see how a polling site is set up.  They took their lapbooks to show the election judges and even received their very own "I Voted" sticker to place in their lapbooks!  It was a great experience for all of us as we exercised our right to vote in this great country!





Watching a video about the different types of government.
Taking an oath after filling out their pretend "voter's registration."

Looking through books about the election process.
Miss Emily is teaching about the qualifications required to hold an elected position.



                              Please be sure to Vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment