I Thessalonians 5:18

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I Thessalonians 5:18

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Gearing Up For Another School Year!


Wow!  My hope was to be faithful in updating this blog but it has been months since my last post. During these past few months we finished up our first year of homeschooling, went on a few vacations, returned as youth leaders in our church's youth ministry and are now just a few days from starting our second year of homeschool. This year David will be joining us!  I will be teaching a 2nd, 4th and 7th grader. We had to move our classroom to the dining room because our room last year would not accommodate another student. The plus side is that my husband gets his office back!  Our new classroom gives us more space and turned out better than I could have imagined!  Isn't it cool??

Not only do we have a new room, but we will be using a new curriculum for the older two. We chose Trail Guide to Learning. This curriculum allows the boys to be learning the same subject matter but at their own grade level. It is history based and covers all subjects except math. We will continue to use Math-U-See for that subject. I am so excited and so are my students!!  Praying for another wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment