I Thessalonians 5:18

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I Thessalonians 5:18

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of 2nd, 4th & 7th grade!

We are off to a great start!  The boys were dressed and seated at their desks when I walked out of my bedroom. Hannah needed a little prodding. She is my late sleeper. I was nervous about the start of this school year because DW would be joining us as a 7th grader, which is a little scary for me. We are also using a new curriculum that will require more time and planning on my part but I think it will be a better fit for our family. They are quietly wrapping up their first day of school with 30 minutes of independent reading. I am so thankful and blessed that I am able to homeschool my three arrows!!





No comments:

Post a Comment