| Painting while listening to classical music! We have classical music softly playing during school because we all love it! |
Well, we just wrapped up week two and I am impressed with how well they have both adjusted! Devin loves the Switched on Schoolhouse curriculum and Hannah and I appreciate the familiarity of the A Beka curriculum. I have already made a few changes by eliminating some things but adding others in order to provide the best experience for all of us! It has been many years since I was in the classroom teaching preschoolers and I never realized how much I missed teaching until now! Here are a few pictures of our week. Hope you enjoy!
| Phonics |
| Making math story problems. |
| Flashcards for math. |
| Switched on Schoolhouse |
| Maybe one day she will play as well as Aunt Holly! |
| Wii baseball counts as P.E. right??? |
| Devin's little nook! |
No comments:
Post a Comment