Dear Peanut,
We can't believe you are five today! The day you came into our family was such a wonderful day! The doctor was pretty convinced that you would not be arriving for a few more days, but Mommy knew you were ready to make your grand entrance! We were overjoyed when the doctor placed you in our arms! You were pink and perfect! I am so glad God chose us to be your parents! You have brought so much joy to our lives and we are so grateful for everyday we get to wake up and spend with you! I love you Hannah Marie! (Mommy)
I could not have imagined how special life could be with you in it. I was nervous at first because I didn't know how to handle a little girl! But what a blessing you have been to me! I love hearing you say "Daddy" and I love seeing your smile. You are a precious blessing to me! I love you Peanut! (Daddy)
Happy Birthday Hannah Banana!
All our love,
Mommy and Daddy
 |
| Welcome to our family Hannah Marie! |
 |
| Hannah Marie Jones |
 |
| Happy 1st Birthday! |
 |
| Woo Hoo! Look who's 2 ! |
 |
| Look at me, I'm 3 ! |
 |
| Our peanut turns 4 ! |
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!
ReplyDelete